Whether you’re planning a bachelorette party, a wine tour, or a huge birthday bash, party buses make awesome modes of transportation. Planning the logistics of the event can get kind of complicated sometimes. For instance, you may be asking yourself, “How big of a party bus do I need?” Well, here are five steps you can follow to help you figure that out.
1. Get a rough roster together: When you start planning your event, put together a rough list of people you want to invite. Think of every single person you would want to be at the party, and then slowly dwindle the list down if you have more people than you want. If you have the perfect amount of people for the party, you’re golden.
2. Send out the invitations: Once your roster has been finalized, you can start sending out the invitations. Make sure you enclose all the important details in the invitations.
You must include an RSVP phone number and date. It’s best to have your guests RSVP roughly two weeks before the party.
3. Count all RSVPs: Those RSVP are really important. When you get the calls, texts, or response cards back, make sure you have a good system for keeping track of them. If you haven’t heard from someone and it’s a day or two before the RSVP date, reach out to them and find out if they plan on coming.
4. Get the final headcount: After you’ve heard back from everyone, determine the final headcount. After you have a number in mind, make sure you included yourself. You would be surprised how often party planners forget to count themselves.
5. Choose your party bus: Now the final step is choosing your party bus. Pick the one that matches the number of guests you have as well as all the amenities you want. It doesn’t hurt to have a little extra room, so be sure to keep that in mind during the selection process.